Monday, January 9, 2012

Taking a BREAK

We will be taking a couple of weeks off. We will be back to work on Tuesday February 7th at 3:30.
Beginning Feb. 7th we will start working on a demonstration for the HMK ART FAIR that will be held on March 1. I am hoping the kids can buddy up and do 2- 4 missions from 4-7 pm. I am planning to have them make some posters with information about FIRST LEGO League.
On March 6 BEACON will begin the third trimester CLUBS. I will be doing a beginners club, and will have the TEAM meat on the same day. I am thinking TUESDAYS. Let me know if you have a conflict with that.
Our next DEMO will be for the Science Fair at HMK and that will be in the afternoon on Thursday April 19th.


INFORMATION  on the Qualifier.... There is a nice article int he Salt Lake Tribune today (January 9, 2012).
Emery Telecom video taped the qualifier and you can purchase a tape of it by emailing them at dvds@etv.net
They told me they would be $12.00
They will also be showing it on channel 10 locally but did not have a date or time.

Lastly if you got any good pictures of the event I would like copies. Please email them to me at grawetl@grandschools.org OR kayentahmk@gmail.com  You could also make a CD if you prefer and send it to school with a kid.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment